Brand New Product!
This Babygrow has sleeves that are a double layer of Merino Wool – an ingenious design that keeps little arms extra warm for a better nights sleep.
Jane Ann created this special babygrow that has sleeves made with a double layer of Merino Wool, with young babies in mind to keep their small arms warm at night. The idea is to use this babygrow in conjunction with the Dimples Sleepsac. This keeps baby toasty warm all through the night which will help them sleep better as they will not wake from getting cold arms.”
This Double Sleeved Babygrow has been designed to be used with the Dimples Sleepsac. While the Sleepsac keeps the body warm, the double sleeved babygrow makes sure the arms are also kept just as warm.
- The sleeves are made from a double layer of Merino Wool (the rest of the Babygrow is made from a single layer of merino Wool)
- Sizes newborn – 18 months
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Dimples Sleepsacs
- Made in NZ
- Unique Style – the Double Layer Sleeved Babygrows are very unique in that they do not have domes up the front, this is to harness warmth around the middle of the babies body as well as adding comfort.
- A must have for newborns in all seasons
- Features domes at crutch for easy dressing
- Newborn babies cannot maintain their own heat so it is important to dress them in woollen garments
Studies have shown that Merino results in improved levels of contentment in babies; they settle more quickly, cry less, feed better and gain weight faster. What’s more, studies show that swaddling infants in Merino reduces the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
In essence when sleeping in a Dimples Merino baby clothing garment, Baby is sleeping in their own micro-climate. Merino has the ability to respond to changes in baby’s body temperature, keeping baby warm when the weather is cold and cool and comfortable when weather is hot.
Merino is extremely fine and feels luxuriously gentle against baby’s skin. Natural elastic properties ensure a comfortable fit, while allowing for freedom of movement.
New Zealand merino is a natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre. It is produced in NZ’s rugged and beautiful high country where sheep roam freely.
Click HERE to read all about Dimples soft Merino Wool
We recommend you use a liquid wool wash product such as “Softly Wool Wash” to wash these garments – do not use a normal powder washing product or pre soak product. You can hand wash or use the Wool Wash cycle on your machine – do not add in any clothing to the wash that has been in any sort of pre soak product. Do not dry in direct sunlight as this will cause discolouration.