- Use from birth
- One size fits all (length 63cm from shoulder to bottom of Snugglesac, width along bottom 35.5cm)
- Super easy to use, no fuss – every new Mum’s, must have wrap
- Made from 100% pure White Organic Cotton
- Choose from a selection of the famous Dimples hand embroideries
- The natural stretch of the cotton elastane used, provides natural movement for healthy hip development
- Designed by mother of 14 – she knows best!
- Use at night for sleep time and establishing a good sleep routine right from the start
- Can be used for privacy while feeding
- Has opening at back for easy nappy changing without having to unwrap baby
- Proudly NZ made
How it works:
Put baby inside the Snugglesac and wrap the wings around the arms and upper body which provide that lovely snug and cosy feeling that babies love to sleep with. The Snugglesac will provide the essential warmth over the lower body, legs and feet that babies need through the night. While babies are sleeping in their Snugglesac, they will be able to move their arms and legs naturally while sleeping blissfully.
A quote from Dorothy…
“In today’s society it is about finding the wrap that works for you. What I like about the Snugglesac is that it is partly a sleeping bag, which allows hip, and leg movement, but offers the security and firmness around the babies upper body to be firmly swaddled without restriction of the lower body. As a baby consultant I have had the experience of working with a large range of clients throughout the world for over 22 years, and I am very excited about the Snugglesac, as I feel that it is a must for mothers with new babies in their layette set”.