A short introduction to Dorothy Waide’s tutorial video series.
A discounted package to gain access to this great bundle of Dorothy Waide’s Tools listed in the Baby Help “Tools & Tutorials” section. Downloadable charts for ages and stages from Newborn to Toddlers.
Video tutorial for Dorothy's go-to baby settling techniques. Including: engulf hold, settling in bassinet/cot, cupping, patting, settling with a muslin square and stroking.
No need to walk the floor or rock them for hours on end.
(Please note that downloadable video files are not compatible to Apple iphone or ipad devices.)
Four downloadable charts with routine and nap guidelines for your baby. Suitable from newborn through to toddler stage.
– General Guidelines for Babies
– Nap Guide
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 6.30am)
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 7am)
Five downloadable charts to help with the transition to solids – from introduction right through to suggested menu on a full diet.
– Introducing Solids Guidelines
– Dorothy’s Vegetables
– 4-8+ Months: 3 Meals per Day (Option 1)
– 4-8+ Months: 3 Meals per Day (Option 2)
– Suggested Menu on Full Diet
Five downloadable charts to help with the transition from baby to toddler, focused on toddler routine and feeding.
– (A1) Variable start time – 10 mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (2 naps minimum 1 1 /2 hours)
– (A2) Variable start time 10mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (with 1 Band-aid and 1 nap)
– (B1) General guidelines for toddlers (2 naps per day)
– (B2) Toddler nap – moving to one nap with variable nap time
– (B3) General guidelines for toddlers – (1 nap per day)
– How to use the toddler guideline routines
Brand New Product!
This Babygrow has sleeves that are a double layer of Merino Wool – an ingenious design that keeps little arms extra warm for a better nights sleep.
Jane Ann created this special babygrow that has sleeves made with a double layer of Merino Wool, with young babies in mind to keep their small arms warm at night. The idea is to use this babygrow in conjunction with the Dimples Sleepsac. This keeps baby toasty warm all through the night which will help them sleep better as they will not wake from getting cold arms.”
This Double Sleeved Babygrow has been designed to be used with the Dimples Sleepsac. While the Sleepsac keeps the body warm, the double sleeved babygrow makes sure the arms are also kept just as warm.